Kocide LLC offers a competitive package and comprehensive benefits including health insurance, 401k w/100% matching, generous PTO and much more. Please indicate the position to which you are applying and submit together with your resume and salary requirements to HR@kocide.com
About the Company:
Kocide LLC, a wholly owned company of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and a sister company to Certis USA, is currently seeking an experienced Label Registration Specialist for our Houston, TX manufacturing plant. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Supply Chain Manager. Our plant is located at: 12701 Almeda Road.
The Label Registration Specialist for Kocide, LLC will work closely with the Global Regulatory Team and Country Registration personnel to develop regulatory documentation required for timely submission and approval of product registrations and amendments by regulatory Agencies Globally. In this capacity, the Label Registration Specialist will work with Marketing, Production Planning, artwork and film vendors, and the sales team to ensure approved and compliant packaging is ordered in a timely manner.
- Create artwork within the framework established by marketing needs, corporate format and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for management of new/revised labeling from beginning of labeling request process until the implementation of labeling into production
- Review artwork to ensure content is accurate, complete, and current and investigates label discrepancies, missing documentation and inaccuracies
- Ensure labels comply with all known transportation and distribution regulatory requirement
- Maintain the database of all current versions of labels as well as the archived label database
- Identify, develop and implement best practices of the Label Control Function as appropriate to improve efficiency
- Liaison with Marketing, Operations and Sales to manage and support launches, promotions and packaging updates
- Responsible for monthly statistics for labeling art work and reporting statistics to Management
- Take the initiative to identify and solve problems, leading the resolution process for any issues encountered during labeling development
- Identify and pursue/execute/realize cost reduction and process improvement initiatives in al identified areas of responsibility
- For new or modified products, assist in performing packaging design. Ensure label templates are created for all new package designs
- Integrate new product and new product configurations into SAP – includes material master and bill of material creation and/or maintenance
- Provide back-up for Customer Service; support corporate needs for transportation and logistics services as needed
Associate or bachelor’s Degree preferred in English, Graphic Design, Business or Science
- Technical/scientific background or experience relevant to the regulation of fungicides/pesticides
- 5 years’ experience with Packaging/Labeling with a focus on artwork creation and production
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with multiple individuals on priority activities
- Strong attention to details with deadline and customer service orientation.
- Have ability to integrate information to accurately understand and apply to overall procedure and/or process
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record to have worked in a cross functional environment
- Excellent computer skills. Should possess advanced knowledge of MS applications, Adobe Acrobat and information databases
- Have the ability to quickly learn and proficiently use new applications and systems and be comfortable solving minor desktop issues
- Experience with computerized proofreading systems, documentation, product lifestyle systems, digitized artwork storage and SAP
Kocide LLC offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits such as: health insurance, 401k w/100% matching, generous PTO and much more. Interested candidates: Please indicate the position to which you are applying and submit together with your resume and salary requirements to HR@kocide.com. No phone calls, please!